Bentley Field Hockey

Bentley Field Hockey
Team Picture Fall 2010

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Audience!

My name is Ariann Williams and I am a collegiate field hockey player at Bentley University. I have been playing field hockey since freshman year of high school and having the privilege to play in college has been an incredible experience.  I would like to share my interest and love of the game with my readers.  I will keep my readers updated on our record, our highlights, skills and fundamentals of the game, community service events and inspiring stories and quotations that our team values.

My target audience of this blog will be people who simply  have a passion for sports.  I would like to reach out to individuals who are team oriented and interested in the game of field hockey.

1 comment: